Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

The problem with not updating as often as i should, is that there accumulates so many events that the thought of updating gets too overwhelming.

The big things are:

1. I got a divorce lawyer.  She's a friend of mine, which I was hesitant to do, but I trust her, and honestly I didn't trust any of the other lawyers I met with.  I trust that she'll do a good job, and that she won't try to scam me.  My H is harassing her, which I feel really bad about, this is probably not what she signed up for.  He is writing her all these emails about my mental problems.  I told her (most of) the truth.  It just kills me that while my H and I were together he would threaten me every time I made noise about wanting to end the marriage; he would threaten that he would tell EVERYONE what a psycho I am.  That fear is partly why I was unable to leave for so long.  And now he's actually doing it, and it is stressing me out so much.

2.  I had a telephone interview with a judge last week, and it went really well.  So well, that she invited me to come for an in person interview!  Where is this job, you ask?  San Diego, CA!!  I'm really excited to go, and I'm really excited at the prospect of moving and getting a fresh start somewhere.  I really really hope I get it!

3.  I am sick.  The weather keeps changing from mild to really cold, back to mild.  I can't shake this cold/flu/sinus infection crappiness that's been hanging on.

4.  I've been thinking about new year's resolutions.  I really need to lose ten more pounds, especially if I'm going to be moving, I want to make a good first impression.  I also want to stress less, I need to be able to compartamentalize and put things out of my mind because worrying does nothing.  I'm just not sure how to do that.

5.  My dad and his fiance set a wedding date.  *gag*

That's it, for the most part.  Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!

    I cant believe your ex is sending your lawyer emails! and the things he is saying!!

    Are you feeling better? I hope so.

    I hope you get that job...

    ReplyDelete