Wednesday, February 8, 2012

whoa it's been ages

almost a month since i updated???  really??

things are ok....i got the job in san diego :) so i'm going to be moving out there in a few weeks.  i'm trying to wrap up the paperwork for the divorce, but my H isn't being very cooperative (shocker!!).  he doesn't know i'm moving yet, my attorney is hoping that he'll sign off before i tell him, if he knows i need to move he can really make things difficult for me.

i'm freaking out about the move, i have no idea how i'm going to swing this.

1 comment:

  1. Its been forever! Have you been really busy? Congratulations!!! Im so happy for you! you must be excited. I think San Diego will be a good move for you, a new start far away from your H, I hope he signs papers very soon. Will you be driving a moving truck out there?

    ReplyDelete