Sunday, May 8, 2011

happy mother's day

it's hard for me to not be depressed today.  my mom and i don't have a relationship...we had a very toxic relationship my whole life and as an adult i finally had it and cut her out of my life.

i feel like all these people that are supposed to be important are disappearing from my life.  first my best friend, then my other best friend, then my mom and then my H.  what's the common denominator?  me - i feel like it must be me that's fucking everything up, who else loses four such important people in the course of a few years?

whatever.  i'll make myself feel better with a b/p and then i'll cry because i feel fat.  sounds like fun.

i'm sorry this blog has become so depressing.  i need to get back on track, that will make me happy.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried three times to reply to this and it keeps disappearing before I finish. I see that as a sign that my particular reply isnt meant to be. I hope your doing better.

    ReplyDelete