Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter...

....if you celebrate, Happy Sunday if you don't.

i've been kind of lost in my emotions lately, it's really been a wild rollercoaster.  there are gaps in my memory and all i can really remember is a haze of food and toilets, a razor here and there, and taking amb.ie.n to try to pass out.

i think things might be clearing up a bit though, which is good.

i was invited to my dad's gf's daughter's house for easter.  it was nice of them, but i'm not going.  i really don't have much in common with them and i'm not up to questions about where my husband is.  at least, not yet.  struggling through the afternoon without cocktails sounds miserable, especially when they will all be drinking.  my dad and his gf are stopping by to "drop something off" before they go, i hope its not candy.

but it is really nice of them.

2 comments:

  1. Read a few back.
    I'm sorry hun, that does suck. And it's not fair to make you take all the blame for a broken marriage. It takes two. So since I doubt you're a wild drug addict a la lohan, don't take all the blame on yourself.
    That was nice of your dad. I get not wanting to socialize, but yea, sounds like a nice gesture on his part.
    Speaking of Easter, Ana Regzig of Dying to be Thin just threw a video on her blog. The first update since...2009 I think.
    <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I havent been around. I feel like a terrible friend. Too bad you live so far.Have you and your husband been in touch with each other?

    That was really nice of your dad and his gf to invite you but I can related with not wanting to go, especially since people will be wanting details about what is going on.

    Please be careful, dont want you harming yourself. Its not your fault that you two are seperated right now.

    ReplyDelete