Sunday, November 13, 2011

back from vacay

i am exhausted.  it was a great long weekend, but traveling just saps my energy.  i can't believe i have to go to work in the morning.

i went to atlantic city with three friends of mine (two are married to each other).  it was a great time!  i'm not going to bother to try and figure out food, safe to say i've gained weight.  i debated not going, because this trip was going to cost a lot of money and who knows if i'll be employed in three months...but i had saved for a bit and needed a "time out"  It was a celebration of three things for me: my wedding anti-anniversary, my birthday, and my 2 years of sobriety, all in november.  with all that going on, i felt like i deserved some time away.  i'm going to have to pay for it now, by scrimping down costs and saving every dime.

i've made a decision to take the first step and become a vegetarian.  so as of right now, i will not eat meat or fish.  First, i will work on no meat on my plate.  then i will start to winnow out meat sources that are found in other places....soups made with chicken stock, for example.  but first - the big step.  no meat on my plate.

1 comment:

  1. Im so gald you went away and had fun, Congratulations on everything and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    Let me know how transitioning back to vegetarinism goes.

    ReplyDelete