Tuesday, November 29, 2011

tuesday

still working the no appetite.  i taught my class yesterday and i could barely breathe and had no energy.  oh well, i don't have to teach again until sunday, so don't need to worry about it for awhile.

i actually bought lunch today.  i put it in front of me, and all of a sudden didn't want it anymore.  i choked down three bites because i hated wasting the money, but i really had to force it.

down 6 pounds from this time last week.

the judge is being so sweet trying to find me a spot somewhere, he's making a ton of calls and writing letters.  i feel really bad for the other clerk though, the new judge is keeping her, yet she can't really enjoy it because i'm in a tough spot, and people are really focused on helping me, and not celebrating her joy.  i know she feels neglected and left out, and i've told her i'm really happy for her (and i am), i don't know what else i can do so she doesn't resent me for ruining her happy news.  although i can't control her resentment, of course.  she's just such a nice person who has helped me so much, and i hate that she's sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment