Thursday, November 17, 2011

beat

i've gotten home after 10pm every night this week - so sorry, but have been too exhausted to update.  i've kept up the veg diet, which is good.  what's bad is i've met a friend for lunch and for dinner every day this week, and will again tomorrow.  this is the only way i can see my friends, but i have to think of a cheaper and less calorie involved alternative.

my parents' divorce is official, after it being dragged out for three years.  my dad emailed me tuesday eve that the divorce was final, and emailed me wednesday morning that he was engaged to his girlfriend.  Ugh.  i emailed him back that it was pretty crappy of him to email me, and not call.  he called then and was so apologetic i felt bad for complaining.  but he really should have called.

i really do not want to be related in any way to this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment