Sunday, January 30, 2011

Did my three hours at the gym yesterday - two classes and weight lifting. I also did about a mile on the treadmill, just to see how my legs felt. As is the case every dreary winter, my cabin fever manifests itself through thinking about races i will run this summer. Never mind that i actually hate to run and it bores me to death. I like bragging right, lol. I did a 10 miler last year, so the next distance is the half marathon - 13.1 miles. That is scary as hell. I just don't know if i will be able to do it, physically. I already work out 15 hours a week, and i can't (don't want to) give up anything in my workout schedule, so i'd have to somehow find the energy for 4-5 additional hours of running, more when it gets closer to the race. I think to think i'm superwoman, but even i'm unsure about this.



915 cals yesterday, 548 so far today.

2 comments:

  1. Wowwowow you do a lot of working out. That's inspiring! I do an an hour a day generally, but no where near as you. I really need to tone my bum/thighs.. but it's not coming off, know any good exercises that would control that?

    By the sounds of it you could probably run the 12.1 mile marathon, but remember not to do it and
    Stay safe
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your amazing with your 3 hour workouts. I think that you could easily handle the 13.1 miles but you have alot on your plate, make sure your getting enough rest etc,

    ReplyDelete