Saturday, January 8, 2011

well, week one of  2011 is in the books.

so far, so good, i think.  i've worked on my pushups and planks, and worked out M, T, Th, today, and will tomorrow.  i worked out for three hours today, my legs are throbbing and my hamstrings feel supertight.  i hope i don't run out of steam when teaching my class tomorrow, that's always the worst feeling.  i'll be 15 minutes in and feel like i just. can't. go. on.  of course, i do, but will sometimes switch my playlist and do easier music, which really isn't fair to the class.  i always say i won't do it again, but of course i do.  my goal is to start Monday lighter than i was on Friday - that is so hard for me, even though i don't eat much on the weekends, it's still more than during the week so my body is like "helloooooo food and water weight!!  let me hang on to you for awhile!"

has anyone seen any good movies lately?  i have netflix but i can't seem to find anything that looks interesting.  i don't do movies that are really scary or stupid funny.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good. :D
    Not too sure about movies. I just like Gossip Girl and The Inbetweeners. Haha.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a great first week! Keep fighting the good fight ;)

    Your workout schedule is very inspiring. Exercise is my weakest link. I'm going to try to step it up a notch.

    ReplyDelete