Sunday, January 2, 2011

New year, here we go...

Funny, it's a new year, but i don't really feel any different.  usually i feel inspired, motivated to change things in my life, but it feels like just another day.  In a sense that's all that it really is, but it's nice to have a little perspective on the year that's been and the year to come.

In 2010, i:

1.  Got a new boss and made it through a very stressful year at work
2.  Was sober the entire year
3.  Ended group therapy
4.  Ended individual therapy but started it back up again
5.  Closed my old Diaryland account and opened this one to start fresh :)
6.  Ran my longest distance race ever (10 miles), ran the Warrior Dash (3.5 mi obstacle course) and Race for the Cure, did my first sub-30 min 5K
7.  Worked on my marriage and am still with my husband
8.  Did not increase my credit card debt

My goals for 2011:

1.  Get down to a new low weight.
2.  Eat more protein, at least 50g a day minimum
3.  Be able to do ten pushups from the toes, touching my nose to the ground
4.  Get a better paying job
5.  Pay off old auto loan and credit card with the lowest balance


i'm sure i'll add more, but that's what i'm thinking about right now.

2 comments:

  1. Good resolutions, I´m sure you´ll make each one of them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love this reflection, and the new resolutions sound inspiring!
    <3

    ReplyDelete