Monday, December 27, 2010

resolutions

of course, this time of year always gets me thinking about the year to come.  what do i want to be different?  what do i want to improve?  what can i work on to be a better person?  and of course, how much thinner can i get?

of course my initial thoughts are "ok, i'll make a resolution to never eat ever again and to exercise 23 hours a day!" but even i know that's ridiculous.  i suppose that's the mixed blessing of being at this for so long.

i really want to think about this so i'm not going to commit to anything yet.  but i'd love to hear what ideas you're having, if any.  perhaps i'll be inspired!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about eating one less bite at every meal. Stopping one bite before I otherwise would. That's probably about 50 calories a day....it would add up....small....do-able....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I should make the most of what I have, and try and enjoy life. :) So cliche, but ehh.
    <3

    ReplyDelete