Saturday, December 4, 2010

i love planning

it must be my type A personality coming through...or my wannabe type A, anyway.

tomorrow i teach in the morning, so that should burn about 550 calories. then i'm going to come home and t and i are going to clean the apartment, hopefully skipping breakfast in the process. coffee throughout the day, then a small dinner. my goal is to start on Monday where i left off on Friday. then the real fun begins...and the sad thing is, i mean that genuinely...stay tuned.

i have a bad sephora habit...one just opened up near me a couple months, and it really is my happy place. last week as a treat before the trial i got myself:


and....



The bronzer is absolutely fabulous...i've always had a hard time with bronzer, it always made me look like i had orange stripes on my face...that's what cheap drugstore stuff will do to you.  i got a good brush, lightly got some powder on it and lightly dusted all over my face and down my neck and viola!  a nice little glow...i've very psyched!

The pencil is great too...one side is a lip liner, which i probably won't use much, but the other side is like a giant crayon to color in your lips.  It goes on really nice, but i added just a touch of chapstick on top so i could rub my lips together and blend it all in.

2 comments:

  1. Nice buys. I love makeup but do not really bother to use them. Hubby likes me freshed faced anyway.
    The downfall of a small town, you dont have to put on makeup as you are not going anywhere or do anything special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don´t use bronzer, the only thing i like about myself is that I´m pale xD Loved the two way pencil.
    xx

    ReplyDelete