Friday, December 3, 2010

it's over

and thank god for that. there were four claims, we won on three and lost on one, so it was a 75% win, lol. although any loss is still a loss in my boss's eyes so that sucks big donkey dong.

i lost one of my followers. that makes me sad :(

i actually lost weight during the trial which was most excellent, and surprising. i wouldn't eat all day, due to nerves or stress or no time, then come home and mow down. i assumed that i would gain because of the nighttime eating but i guess it all evened out with a deficit, so that's great. now that the trial is over i can turn my attention back to my plan, which always helps take the anxiety down anyway.

i just checked my bank account and i'm overdrawn...fuck fuck fuckitty fuck.

3 comments:

  1. 3 out of 4 is great!!
    Stress can make either loss or gain weight, so it´s really good that you lost =)
    I´m pretty much broke too :/
    Take care sweetie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. 75% is amazing ^-^ and totally use the stress to your advantage! look how well its worked so far ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the win!!!
    Sorry to hear about the overdrawn account. The only thing I can advice you is to be frugal and pay down all the debts that you have. It is posible :-)

    ReplyDelete