Saturday, January 15, 2011

i am beat.

i've taught four classes in the last three days, and have five more to go before bedtime Tuesday.  after i got out of the shower today i had to blow dry my hair with my elbow propped on the counter holding the hair dryer, and my head bent down to meet it, the hair dryer was too heavy, lol.  i think a hot bath is in my future.

i bought a kettlebell today, which i'm pretty psyched about.  although i live at the gym, i don't have much in the way of home fitness equipment.  it'll be great to be able to do some weightlifting even when i'm being lazy watching tv.  i'm so determined to get strong this year.  i'm very fortunate in that my muscles are toned and shaped, but there's not much actual strength there - i'm going to fix that.  but it will have to be on hold until my teaching schedule goes back to normal, right now i couldn't lift a thing even if i wanted to.

1 comment:

  1. You´ll get strong sweetie! The great thing is that you do plenty of exercise =) I wish I did too
    xx

    ReplyDelete