Monday, March 21, 2011

Starting the week off good

My team lost last night.  Boo.  Oh well, the Yanks opening day is a little more than a week away - Go Yankees!

Got up at 5:30 (!) this morning, went to the gym and ran three miles, which took me about 35 minutes.  i wish i was faster!!  i've been about an 11-12 minute miler since i started running years ago.  it's like my body just refuses to move my legs any faster.  It's the same pace uphill, downhill, sideways, backwards, whatever, lol.  Also did pushups and abs - one of the cool things about teaching is that i have all these conditioning tracks pre-programmed with set routines, so i just put on one of the songs and get to work.

we're bringing in new material in my classes, so my brain is totally fried trying to learn them.  New music, new moves, 20 songs.  when it gets close to launch i'll be listening to nothing but class music nonstop - i really hate that part.

going to shoot for 750 today, that might be ambitious considering that i still have to teach class tonight, but i'm going to give it a shot.  i need to up my level of dedication or i am going to be this weight forever.

1 comment:

  1. Great job getting up early to excercise and teaching. It must be hard to try to learn new material for new songs. I would be messing it all up...lol

    ReplyDelete