Tuesday, March 22, 2011

yesterday's calories

yesterday i ended up at 1000.  i was 750 up until i was about to teach my class, but i felt really nauseated and i was worried about passing out during class, so i had a cliff bar.  i worked out twice yesterday, so i'm sure my net calories for the day was 750, most likely lower than that, but i am pissed at myself.  i'm so angry with my body - why are you so weak?!  why do you threaten me to keel over if i don't give you food when others can fast for days and days. 

ugh, i'm working out tonight, not teaching....so i don't care if i'm dizzy, if i feel like i'm gonna pass out i can just leave.  750.

1 comment:

  1. 1000 is great and with all of the excerise you do. You need a break though, I would never be able to do the workout schedule you do, I can only wish...

    I feel the same way, my body has a mind of its own....lol

    I bet you look incredible!

    ReplyDelete