Sunday, March 20, 2011

sunday night

i'm been watching basketball obsessively this weekend - i just love the NCAA tournament.  My team is still in and they play tonight so hopefully they'll still be in the next time i write.

i suffered through my class this morning - holy cow was i in pain...and the worst is still to come, i always get second day soreness.  i'm going to go to the gym for a run in the morning sore or not so hopefully whatever lactic acid is built up in my legs will work itself out.  Then i'm back at the gym at night to teach my class.  hmmmm.  it's been awhile since i did two-a-days.

i have a friend who's a bit of a stalker.  and when i say "a bit" i mean "huge."  part of the reason i prefer to run in the morning, even if i'm going to be at the gym at night is that she's at the gym at night.  she joined this gym because it's the one i work at, and she takes all my classes.  ALL of them.  but she doesn't take anyone else's class, so it's not like she just likes classes.  but anyway, if she finds out i'm running, she's going to want to train WITH me.  she's going to want to run the race WITH me.  have i mentioned she's a stalker?  oh yeah, and she works with me, that's how we met.  she comes into my office about 5 times a day just to "hang out" even though i'm swamped.  she's a nice girl, but i just want to punch her sometimes.  and now i have to run on the sly.  whatever, i can lift in the morning too.

so i'm gonna shoot for 750 tomorrow - but it has to be carefully planned.  i think i'll need a protein smoothie after my workout, so that's 250.  cliff bar before class, another 250.  so i can have something at around noon or 1 that is about 250.

1 comment:

  1. I love basketball (live games) but unable to watch any sport on TV unless its boxing. What team are you rooting for?

    I can imagine your pain. I have that most times too the day after.

    That girl would drive me nutts! arent you afraid of slipping about your training etc. I cant believe she comes into your job so often a day and does all your classes. Sounds like she really admires you and wants to be more like you or wants to be your BFF....lol.

    ReplyDelete