Saturday, March 19, 2011

training

the race that i'm training for has group training runs on Saturdays for long runs, and this was the first week.  i had done 3 mi up to today (this round of training) and i was expecting the training run to be around 5 - guess what, it was 6.  yikes.  but i did it, and i actually had a great pace and it felt pretty good.  but after about two hours i could barely walk, my hip flexor is killing me.  it's not muscle soreness (that will be kicking my ass tomorrow night and Monday) but i must have tweaked something running up those hills.  ick.  and i have to teach in the morning.

weight is still pissing me off and going NOWHERE.  i'm so frustrated with myself, i know i only have myself to blame...i'm not going to be in denial and say "oh i'm doing everything i can, why can't i lose weight" because that's bullshit.  i'm slacking on controlling the calories.  if i really wanted it i would be better at it.  and i really want it.  so i will be better.  and thinner.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the training group!

    My weight is going no where too, I actually gained a pound on top of what was gained on my vaca....it is so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete