Sunday, November 7, 2010

munchies

i've got the muchies.  *sigh*  not in the pot smoking way, but just in general.  nothing that a bag of 100 calorie popcorn can't fix.  drowning in I Can't Believe It's Not Butter calorie free spray. mmmm.  nothing better than popcorn smothered in chemicals for a snack.

i have a pretty crazy week coming up at work. i have a trial starting in three weeks so all hell is about to break loose.  i'm working with another attorney but i may as well be working by myself.  i have sooo much work to do - and what really sucks is i have a whole bunch of other stuff going on as well.  if i could just focus on the trial that would be great.  but i won't be able to.  the week hasn't even started and i already feel pulled in 80 different directions.  goodbye sleep, it was nice knowing you.

dinner with my father in law and his girlfriend tonight.  we were going to get Indian, but my H is not a fan so we're going Japanese instead - as in Hibachi/teppen-yaki.  as in, let's give you so much food you'll explode.  ick.  there's three eating out episodes that i know about right now - tonight, with my h for my birthday, and with my dad for my birthday.  i should be able to plan ahead so there's not too much damage.  my progress has slowed but i'm still headed down, thank god.  i'm going to add two extra workouts this week as well.

i really need new gym clothes - i've been wearing the same clothes for about 2 years now and they look old and have that sweat rankness that comes from sweating in them for a long period of time.  but, no cash.  a friend suggested i try the salvation army, but i don't know.  buying someone else's gym clothes freaks me out - is that weird?

2 comments:

  1. Used gym clothes does sound yucky but you might be lucky to get something that has never been used with tags on for dirt cheap. No harm trying and no it does not sound weird. You never know who has used the clothes and what they have done in it actually.

    At least you know about the dinners that are coming and planning ahead usually helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter calorie free spray?!!?!?!

    You just made my day.

    ReplyDelete