Saturday, November 6, 2010

Well, our anniversary dinner didn't go as well as i had hoped.  not because of the food, but because i'm married to a person who occasionally morphs into an asshole.  *sigh*

we started to fight, at dinner, about money.  we always always always fight about money and how we don't have enough.  and it's my fault for two reasons: 1. i have an insane amount of student loans.  and by insane i mean INSANE (think over $150K) and 2. two years ago while in the throes of a manic episode i ran up about $20K on my credit cards.  in two months.  so yes, it is my fault that we don't have much money.  but i can't go through the rest of my life being blamed for all our troubles, i just can't.

ugh, i'm up a couple pounds because i've been eating like shit.  that's ok cause i'm feeling a little better, a little steadier.  i have to be super careful because if i let myself eat like shit a few days in a row then i lose all my footing and my control.  but i went to the gym this morning and busted my ass, and i have yet to eat today.  it's all good.

they switched out one of my dance classes at the gym and changed it to kickboxing which is great!  the dance class burns about 550 calories and the kick class torches about 900, maybe more for me because i'm the instructor and have to be super energentic the whole time.  i feel bad for the dance die hards who come to every class, but they still have me two other days a week.

i have two other eating out occasions that i know about right now - tomorrow night and next friday.  tomorrow night is Indian which i fucking adore and it will be so hard to contain myself.  but is it worth losing all my momentum?  heeelllllls no.

2 comments:

  1. Hei there!
    I just found your blog and is glad to find an 'older' person. I know what you mean about fighting with husband. It is never easy and would always be hard work to keep being married. Hang in there. My husband used to think its my job to be on hand and foot like his mum did to him but realised after a while that its the modern times and he can move his own ass to get his own food :-) Hang in there and take one day at a time. That is the only thing we can do as human, try our best and you are doing your.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can´t blame yourself for all of your money problems and he shouldn´t either.
    Good luck at the dinning out, I hate going out to eat.

    ReplyDelete