Tuesday, February 15, 2011

clearing the head

yesterday was just awful.  combination of: no sleep, too much codeine, major work issues and hormones from starting my (fucking) period and i was a wreck.  but more than being emotional, i felt just....stupid.  i couldn't *think* - i couldn't reason out any answers, my head just felt slow...which was why i mostly blame the medication, the feeling reminds me of when i was drinking too much and also when i was on risperidone...i feel like my brain can't handle "slowing" medications, it turns my focus and thoughts into mud pie.

so i skipped the codeine last night and i felt better today, was able to sort a couple things out.  i went to the gym and worked out - i still can't decide if i want to run races this summer, well - i know i want to, i just don't know if i can get into the training.  i know i would if i signed up and paid, but i'm dragging my feet on it (because then i will have to do it, lol).

1045 calories today.  i still need to work on getting more protein, my carbs/protein ratio is way out of proportion - most lo-cal snacks are carbs (rice cakes, crackers, etc) so i need to get creative.  i also need to work on drinking more water, hopefully that will flush out some water weight i'm carrying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment