Sunday, February 13, 2011

exhausted

wow, i am Tired with a capital T.  every time i stopped moving today i wanted to fall asleep.  this was especially troublesome when i was driving.  i'd be ok, get into my car, and all of a sudden i couldn't keep my eyes open.  i think all the codeine built up in my system and now is finally making me sleepy.  not the most helpful at 2pm on a sunday afternoon.  i have a feeling at 11pm tonight though i'll be wide awake.

class went ok though...i think my cough might actually be subsiding.  this morning was the first morning in two weeks that i didn't wake up with 1. a sore throat and 2. a gob of mucus sliding down my throat (ick!).  so that's progress!

hopefully now i'll be able to get back into my rhythm of working out.  i've been slacking on lifting and on running (zion - the cardio i did on Saturday was an hour of step class and an hour of kickboxing, not teaching it just taking it).  This is my workout schedule for the upcoming week:

Monday - teach dance class, lift
Tuesday - take kickboxing, run
Wed - 90 minute cycling class, lift
Thurs - teach kickboxing
Fri - off (maybe)
Sat - run, teach kickboxing (sub for regular instructor), lift
Sun - teach dance class

my weight has gone up a couple pounds which i'm trying to not freak out about - i'm about to get my period and that always happens, plus i did cut out a couple workouts last week.  this time next week i should be back to normal (i hope i hope i hope) if not on the way back down again.

1 comment:

  1. I love your drive! glad that your starting to feel better, be careful with that codeine.

    ReplyDelete