Thursday, February 10, 2011

doc visit

i went to the doctor today, finally.  i hate hate hate going to the medical doctor.  i'm supposed to go every six weeks for checkups, bloodwork, ekg, etc but i haven't gone in over a year.  i called this morning and made an appointment with the PA at her office.  don't care if it's sneaky, i just couldn't deal with the questions and the disapproval.

so anyway, i went.  i have bronchitis and a sinus infection, yay.  but i taught my class tonight anyway, haha.  and i'm planning on my supersaturday workout, i missed it last week and i can't miss it again.

1100 calories today, ick.  but i am calming myself by saying i needed it, i taught today and i'm fighting infection.  *trying* to calm myself, anyway.

3 comments:

  1. Bronchitis and sinsus infection - you must feel miserable. did they put you on an antibiotic? I wish you would take it easy until your feeling better.

    Are you suppose to go for check-ups bc of your ED or meds?

    I hope you start feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! I want to die when I am sick while you are able to work out!! You are my hero! Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Zion, yeah it's for my ED, to "keep an eye" on me. it's really unnecessary.

    @aina - i just have to work out - if i don't i really feel worse.

    ReplyDelete