Sunday, February 6, 2011

super sunday

yesterday i tallied about 990 calories.  i did teach my class this morning, so that's at least something.  i don't have a planned "off" day from the gym until next Friday, so hopefully i'll make up for some lost time.

i am actually looking forward to watching the game today, it should be exciting (plus the commercials!) - just keep me away from the food.  if i finish today at under 1400 it will be a bloomin' miracle.

my friend texted me yesterday that she saw a pair of addidas pants on sale and asked if i wanted them.  i really did (still do) but i'm really trying to focus on saving money.  it's so hard though because i live in gym clothes and it is always good to have more.  but i need to get out of this credit card debt, like now.

i haven't lost any weight in two weeks.  haven't gained though, so that's something.

2 comments:

  1. Your amazing! I dont know how your able to work fulltime, teach your excerise classes and workout etc. Hope you had a good day today with the Superbowl. I know what you mean about wanting to shop but trying to focus on bills. Its so hard! Atleast you havent gained, my weight cant make up its mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting out of debt is definately a number 1 priority. Once it is paid down, you can buy more clothes that you live in. I wished I had your energy to work and workout. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete