Saturday, February 5, 2011

no gym today

i had to skip my super workout today because i just feel so crappy, and i really want to feel well enough to teach my class tomorrow.  i'm really upset about it (like, gonna cry upset) - i can't believe i'm on the verge of tears for missing the gym, that is so ridiculous.  i'm sitting here on the couch freaking out that i'm going to get fat!  i need to take my medication with food, so it's not like i can fast....even thought i'm not hungry at all!!  i don't want to be anywhere near food, but if i don't eat with my medicine i'll puke my brains out.

ugh this sucks.  but i will teach tomorrow, no matter what.  i can't not work out tomorrow or i'll be heavier on monday than i was on friday and that is not allowed anymore.

i feel like everytime i get in a groove something happens to fuck it up.  god damn it.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. Its like universe is working against you and is laughing at making life hard. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good that you skipped because when I have worked out while sick it has just made me worse and more run down, which equaled more time away from the gym, so look at it as one day verses a possible week or more bc of illness. Please dont be sad :( it all be better tomorrow

    ReplyDelete