Sunday, February 27, 2011

oscars

i'm watching the oscars and feeling quite frumpy, i must say.  might have something to do with all the glamour on the tv and me in my sweats.  maybe someday i'll have a huge oscar party and get everyone dressed up to watch it, but until then, sweats it is.

this week has been absolutely horrid, calorie wise.  i'm going to let it go and start fresh tomorrow - 900 cals, no questions, no excuses.

right now i'm thinking that i won't be running this year....i just can't seem to get motivated and i don't feel like forcing myself, when there are a million other ways to work out that i already do.

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about the Oscars. I want to be all dressed up and glamorous. Dont worry about this week. You have a whole new week to do really well wiith <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to start running too, mainly because I've always loved it and after my breast reduction, I'm finally able to. It sounds dumb, but I don't know how to start!
    ik, ik. Just start running dumbass.... but still! :P

    ReplyDelete