Saturday, February 12, 2011

super saturday

790 calories today.

i did do my super saturday workout this morning, against everyone's better judgment (except my own, lol).  it was just what i needed.  two hours of cardio, one hour lifting.  so what if i coughed most of the way through, that cough that sounds like i've been smoking two packs a day for 30 years?  i burned calories, damnit, and that's the point!  it also helps me to feel normal again, instead of schlepping around the house in my pajamas all day.

i just wish i could get some sleep.  the PA gave me an antibiotic but also gave me some codeine cough syrup to help with stopping the nighttime coughing fits and getting some sleep.  yeah, except it doesn't work unless i triple the dose.  which i did, but now i'm out.  so, great.  i'm not getting sleep for the next two nights, and i have to call monday morning to see if she'll prescribe me more, which i doubt seeing as how it was supposed to last me a week.  ugh.

my h doesn't generally work weekends, but he's gone pretty much all this weekend for a work conference.  it's nice, i can pretend to be a single gal, not having to worry about someone else, disagreeing about what to watch, what music to play, who's being too loud, etc.  i miss those days.

i teach tomorrow morning, and then another day of freedom.  yay!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had the energy to workout when I am sick. What do you do for cardio?

    You can just tell the PA that you dropped the bottle over the weekend spilling the contents by accident and dont have enough of the med to take now and had to go without. You really shoudnt take more then prescribed though.

    Have fun being on your own for the weekend. Wish you would rest though.

    ReplyDelete