Tuesday, February 8, 2011

*hack hack*

ugh.  i can NOT shake this cough.  it's embarrasing, i'm sure the other people at work are sick of hearing me hack my brains out at the end of the hallway all day long.  i taught my class and about halfway through i started coughing and couldn't stop, which made for a very interesting second half.

came in at about 1050 today.  going to try for 500 tomorrow.

i have my therapist tomorrow.  i always get so nervous before an appointment, even though i've been seeing him for 1.5 years.  i never know what to say when i go...i feel so repetitive like i just talk about the same things over and over.  i am always so worried about what he thinks, is he going to think i'm a bad person if i say certain things, am i annoying him, etc.  it's quite paralyzing.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you feel better soon. try to drink more water, if your like me and you dont drink that much water. Try to rest, that will help so much.

    Im the same exact way when going to the psychiatrist, I get really nervous, as if I have never gone before. I stumble my words, everything comes out the wrong way. I wonder why we get like that.

    Your doing much better then me with your calorie intake and excercise. I have less control.

    ReplyDelete