Monday, October 25, 2010

dancing with the rock stars?

i am, quite embarrasingly, addicted to the show Dancing with the Stars - at the very least it gives me an opportunity to feel horrible about my body because of all those gorgeous lithe dancers.  oh wait, every person in the world gives me that opportunity...but i digress.  they are doing a "rock week" and i think it should be renamed "we are scraping the bottom of the barrel" week.  What is this, American Idol, where we have to have a weekly theme?  Get back to the dancing, people.

i haven't eaten anything today.  it was quite easy, actually.  funny how even that makes me nervous - like, i must have eaten way too much over the weekend if i wasn't starving today.  my MIL arrives Thursday and she will start cooking - schnitzel and latkes, for sure.  if i don't eat, i'm rude and hurt her feelings.  damn.  i may have to spend even more time at work and say i ate there, just to get a break.  maybe i can bring her food to work "for lunch" - which means "for the trash."

i'm having dinner with my sponsor tomorrow.  i'm supposed to pick something up and bring it to her house.  can i just bring something for her?  why do i always end up in this fucking situation!!

the world is conspiring to make me FAT.  fuck that.

4 comments:

  1. I love dancing with the stars! definitely thinspiring. Good job with the no calorie day!
    Stay superstrong. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, that show is pretty cool to watch. They're all so lovely.
    Hope all is well, babe.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous of your intake. I binged so bad today.

    And don't be embarrassed, dancing of the stars is FUCKING HARDCORE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch that show and hate myself because those dancers are so so SO tiny. But then I remember how far I have come and can't hate myself that badly.

    I am just not as dedicated to DWTS this season.

    ReplyDelete