Sunday, October 10, 2010

new home

i've moved to Blogger from Wordpress - i'm hoping i like it better over here.

today was shit as far as eating goes.  i made my dad his birthday dinner, but his real birthday present was me eating it with him.  now i'm going to have to eat as little as humanly possible the next few days to make up for it.  like i don't do that already, heh.

i also gotta take the exercise up - i already exercise every day, and sometimes twice a day...but on days i teach i just go for my class - i think i'm going to start working out beforehand, maybe lift weights for 30 min and 30 min on the treadmill - and then teach my class?  hmmm...i'll start slow, i don't want to run out of energy before my class.

ok - here's what my planned exercise for the week is:

Monday - 30 min weights, 30 min cardio, teach class
Tuesday - AM spinning class, weights
Wed - step class, weights
Thurs - teach class, take spinning (?)
Fri - 1 hr run
Sat - step class, weights
Sun - cardio, teach class

my weight loss has really slowed down and it's pissing me the fuck off.  i'm showing my fat ass who's boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment