Thursday, October 14, 2010

feeling exhausted

it's so funny - the crazier work gets, the more meetings and conferences i have to go to, which leaves me less time in my office to actually DO my work!!  it's nuts...so i have to go in 2-3 hours early just so i can have some quiet time at my desk to get stuff accomplished.  crazy.  and i'm thinking about getting a third job??  that's even crazier....but i'm broke....daaaaamn.

i told my MD that i wanted to return to weekly visits...well, more accurately he asked me if i was still thinking it over, i said yes, that i thought i wanted to but i still had some reservations, and he said great! when are you free next week?  so that's that.  he seemed to ignore/not hear the "reservations" part which pissed my off and made me want to change my mind, but that wouldn't punish him, that'd punish me - i'm learning to tell the difference.

my sister is coming to visit this weekend, which makes me very happy!  but stressed...visits means spending money, and calories - two things i can not afford.  i saw a number on the scale this morning that i hadn't seen in awhile and it made me very happy.  i just can't bear to think about another setback.  plus she loves to shop shop shop and it's so hard to keep my credit card in my pocket - but that credit card is why i'm looking at getting a third job!  fuck fuck fuck.  plus the holidays are coming....argh! i hate money.

i'm beat - i'm still stepping up the workouts and my body hates me for it - but if there are going to be calorie issues this weekend i need to take every precaution possible.  plus i have the wedding next weekend and i'm the person of honor so that means i'll be in eighty bejillion pictures.  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment