Saturday, October 16, 2010

sister's here!

i'm so glad she's here!  i picked her up at the airport today but i must have been in la la land when she came though the gate because somehow i missed her - i ended up tracking her down in the baggage claim.  i felt really embarrased - i was there and everything to welcome her, but god knows where my head was.

we went to lunch and then went apple picking.  Lunch was ok - i got a thai curry and left most of it on my plate.  thing is, the amount i had could actually carry me through the rest of the day, but she and my husband are probably expecting dinner at some point, so i'll have to cook something.  and probably pick at it.

damn.  i love her, but i hate having company for this reason.  it's so much easier to get away with skipping meals if i'm not a companion to someone who eats normally.

i think we may be going to a haunted hayride tonight - i'm so excited!  i'm 30 years old and i'm excited about a hayride...lol, i'm so lame.

3 comments:

  1. I hate company too, for that same reason. AAAAND you're not lame. Hayrides are fun. Haha. Have fun with your sister. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i love hayrides! i havent been on one in forever, im hoping to do one this year and go in a corn maze, i love fall:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh hayrides are awesome! (I'm 26) And I love apple picking. I went about a month ago and made a wonderful apple pie, then promptly dropped it off at a friends house. I got the lovely aroma in my apartment with no calories :) So nice! Hope you continue to have a fun time with your sister!

    ReplyDelete