Sunday, October 17, 2010

well, as expected...

...my sister's visit has cost me money and calories.  i don't know which i despise more.  calories, probably.  i'd be ok being broke if i were just a bit thinner. 

oh well - that's that much more work to do this week.  i've got the wedding on saturday so my h won't raise an eyebrow if i squeeze in extra workouts or stick to salad.  special goals for this week include - drink 1L of water a day and avoid salt and carbs.  i'm not an atkins worshipper, but most of my mini meals are carb loaded (lo cal granola bar, saltines, popcorn, etc) and they do cause you to retain water a bit...so it's a special event atkins fling. 

i am going to try my absolute damnedest to not weigh myself in the morning - it'll just depress me.  i'll give myself a couple days to pee/sweat out all the water weight i've gained over the weekend before the moment of truth.

4 comments:

  1. Don't weigh in. It's really... I wish I hadn't this morning :|

    Money and calories sums up my weekend too with friends.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck babe! Weighing in is usually only depressing. AVOID THE SCALES. :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scales are the devil. Once a week only...that's what I try to stick to anyways! Good luck! And thank you for your comment. Glad to know I'm not the only one that doesn't quite know how the commenting here works ;) <3 Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not weighing in for a few days, either! Good luck, and I hope you have a good week!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete