Monday, October 11, 2010

day off

Well, i have the day off from my day job anyway...i teach my class at the gym tonight, but even if i didn't i'd be there to work out so at least i'm getting paid to be there.

the weekend wasn't so great, food wise - but i'm fairly certain the couple pounds i gained were from water weight - so that will shed pretty easily and i'll see the numbers go down again, thank god.  i should be able to sweat most of it out tonight and tomorrow.

i'm dreading going back to work tomorrow - i may have made a pretty bad mistake last Friday, but i won't know until i talk to my supervisor tomorrow...it's been hanging over my head this whole weekend which sucks because i wasn't really able to enjoy it.  i just wish i could learn to let stuff go, life would be a lot more peaceful if i could...and also if i could stop basing my entire self worth on what others think.  that would be splendid.

No comments:

Post a Comment