Friday, October 28, 2011

friday

my h sent me an email basically saying that if i want a divorce, i'm going to have to pay him.  PAY HIM?!?!?  i can't fucking believe this.

food was pretty much the same yesterday and today:

granola bars
oatmeal
yogurt
lean cuisine
apples and cheese

about 1300.  no wonder i can't lose weight.

teaching tomorrow, sunday, and monday.  hopefully that will kick start my metabolism.

still no word on job future.  between job and H, the stress/anxiety levels are really wearing on me.

1 comment:

  1. Pay him???? and what is his reason?

    I would be stressed out too, try not to be, easier said then done. Just take it one day at a time. Has the new judge been in at all? maybe you can express to him how you feel. Or maybe the judge that is retiring can help you find something else if you were to be laid off.

    ReplyDelete