Thursday, October 20, 2011

thursday

heading out to an AA meeting in a minute...haven't been to one in three weeks.  this is a hard time, when the weather turns cold i want red wine like crazy.

i had hoped my husband and i would have been able to work things out without lawyers.  it could really be so easy:  this shit's mine, that shit's yours, see you the fuck later.  now it will be long drawn out shitty drama.  my mom has been dragging out my parents' divorce for four years. my job is temporary, so i might be unemployed in february - i don't want to spend $ on a lawyer now if i'm going to be out of work in february.  once i have stable employment, i'm going to go to a lawyer and pay them to deal with it.  my husband will be really really mad though, if i go ahead and file without him.  but who cares.

food:
oatmeal
soup
brownie
lean pocket

950.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great your going to AA tonight. I heard its really good support etc my co-worker goes often, well she did but hasnt mentioned it in a a couple weeks.

    I didnt know your new job was temporary, is it a possible temp to hire? do you like it there? I really hope it turns to permenante or that you find something else when this assignment is done.

    ReplyDelete