Sunday, October 2, 2011

phew

zion, i really hope your car stuff gets all set...dealing with car issues is one of the biggest pains in the ass in life.

if you don't feel comfortable with your doctor maybe try another one?  personally, i couldn't go to a guy, i would feel way too awkward.

i went to a play last night, it was in a crappy "theater" - really a banquent room attached to a dive bar that had been converted into a theater.  it wasn't terrible, but it really made me think that i might want to start acting again.  i majored in theater in college and did a lot of shows growing up, but i got away from it when i went to law school...hmmm maybe someday...

i had a bowl of cereal and soymilk so far.  i will have a lean cuisine later, but that will be it...600 total is my goal.

taught a class this morning.  boot camp 6am tomorrow!


zion, your turn to pick the exercises!

1 comment:

  1. Its working again!

    I hope to have this car issue resolved soon. Its Monday and still havent heard a thing from them.

    I want to switch to a woman doctor because it was way to awkward with this guy and he seems young. I think his knowledge is there but as far as the hands on, no....I cant imagine if I had let him do the pap smear. I cant picture him doing a pap - his hand would be shaking so much that it woudl just be a mess...hahhahha.

    You should start acting. I use to love it but now im too shy and get too nervous. Your use to teaching a class and being a lawyer, so I assume public speaking is easier for you. Definetly do it!!! I love watching plays. I can totally picture the place you describe...lol :)

    ReplyDelete