Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i'm back

my trip was good :)  i went to DC to see a couple friends that i hadn't seen in a couple years.  ate way too much, though.

i went to the chiropracter on friday and it was a waste of time.  she did all this "analysis" and gave me this huge explanation why my left shoulder was hurting and it was SO obvious. i then pointed to the form i filled out and said "uh, it's my right, it says right here." then she was like....well...it's all connected. hmph. then she said i needed to come 3x a week for at least a month. no way i could do that, even if i wanted to.

so, later on friday i went to see an orthapedist.  he diagnosed me with a severe muscle strain.  no bootcamp or weightlifting for a month.

i am so depressed.  i'm feeling fat, and in pain, and lonely, and frustrated that i'm not doing better at work.

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you had a good trip.

    I dont like the sounds of that chiropractor. Did the ortho guy give you anything you can take to help relieve your pain?

    Take it easy and dont worry about the working out. The month will go by fast.

    Is the work your doing now very different?

    ReplyDelete