Sunday, October 16, 2011

weekend

so my weekend of lying around ended up not so much, but it was still ok.  i taught a class and then had lunch on saturday with a friend, then coffee with another friend, then dinner with another friend.  Today was pretty much the same thing.  i was able to pick up around the house a little bit which helps me feel better.  my shoulder still hurts, i feel like it will never get better.

saturday i ate too much, around 1800.  today was a little better, around 1350.  at least i taught this weekend, i shouldn't be working out but i was feeling so terribly fat last week and it was only making me eat worse.  It's a vicious cycle.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe you are still teaching. You should be giving your shoulder a rest. I hope you have shorter work days this week. Try to take it easy.

    ReplyDelete