Saturday, October 22, 2011

saturday

my job is temporary because the judge that hired me is retiring.  there will be a new judge, but he or she will have the option to keep the staff or being in their own people.  a lot of judges just bring people they already know and are comfortable with to help them with the transition.

food:

Friday i ate terribly.  put it this way:  i went with some work people and had "lunch" at a dessert place.  so lunch was a huge piece of peanut butter pie.  which of course made me feel all crappy and jittery so i spent the rest of the day eating crap to try and get myself feeling more normal.  so, calories were in the 8 million range.

today:
better - had some sushi and soup for lunch - 500.  had salad for a snack - 150.  not sure what dinner will be, maybe a baked chicken breast?

speaking of chicken, lol, i'm been toying with the idea of going back to vegetarianism.  i was vegeterian for a really long time, all my teen years and into my 20s, but i never really learned to eat healthily (big surprise!!) so when i started getting really active and started training for races my vegetarian diet couldn't keep up with everything.  so, i started eating meat again (which meant more calories overall, which is probably the point)  since i'm a little better about trying to balance out my diet over the day and better about eating veggies and stuff, maybe i will try it again.

of course the main voice in my head says that it will mean less calories.  but it will be healthier too i think.  i always buy meat and it sits in my fridge since i don't really like to cook it or handle it.  so there really is no point in buying it.

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try to be vegetarian, but i'm just no good at it. It never lasts for long spans of time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the new judge will keep the same employees. Same thing is happen at my job, there is a new director and she is firing people and bringing in her own...Its stressful for everyone.

    I have tried being vegetarian also, Im not good at it either.

    ReplyDelete