Thursday, September 8, 2011

damn blogger

i don't know why blogger is not letting me comment on blogs.  It keeps telling me I don't have access!  But I can READ the blog, I just can't comment.  WTF??!

Sorry, Zion, you did great today!  And your new layout is pretty!

food:

tomato/mozzerella salad: 200
apple: 60
slice cheese: 80
PB sandwich with high protein bread: 350
small serving risotto: 300
popchips: 140

1130 for the day...was able to get to the gym, did my pushups and crunches, 20 min on the treadill and lifted for 20 min.

i'm not really having a formal orientation, it's just a question of getting the hang of the work.  i feel like i'll eventually be able to work faster but just now i'm soooooo slow.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I dont know whats going on with site.

    Great Job!

    Are you liking this job better so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you about my new page. I finally figured out how to design it.

    ReplyDelete