Thursday, September 15, 2011

thurs

when i refuse to be weighed, they just look at me and ask me why not...i just say i don't want to be weighed.  the office is usually so busy they just let it go and move on.

coffee
yogurt
salad with grilled chicken
tomato and mozz salad
veggies

dips and plank

i haven't been to an AA meeting in three weeks...i'm going tonight, i've been thinking about drinking a lot.  i think it's because of all the stress i'm under with the new job.  the job is ok, i'm just putting a lot of pressure on myself to excel and it's starting to break me down a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I understand where you are coming from about being weight at the doctors office. I didnt get it at first, I think because I was so tired.



    Were you able to go to a meeting? Are you feeling better? One of my co-workers goes often. The meetings help her alot.

    ReplyDelete