Tuesday, September 20, 2011

tuesday

ugh i'm exhausted...i feel like days are just getting longer and longer.  i was at work from 7:30am til 5:15, i went to my CPR recertification from 5:30pm - 7:30pm, and then had to go to the grocery store because i was out of treats for my guinea pigs (and they don't tolerate going without, LOL!)  i came home, let them out, took care of the dishes and laundry that's been sitting for two days, and here it is 10pm and i'm finally "done."

i agreed to go with my friend to a boot camp class in the morning.  at 6am.  i may have lost my mind.

food:

apple: 80
yogurt: 140
granola bars: 190
turkey sandwich: 300
chicken breast and broccoli - 450

1160 total.  wall sit and leg circles - those leg circles are HARD, holy cow!

1 comment:

  1. You have been having long work days...do you have two guinea pigs? Let me know how the boot camp goes?
    I know those leg circles are harder then they look.

    ReplyDelete