Friday, September 23, 2011

the gym

i gave two weeks notice at the front desk of the gym.  after i finished, they have called me to cover the front desk every weekend.  the day before, the morning before.  i just want to tell them to stop calling me and HIRE NEW PEOPLE.  i said i have plans.  they asked me again, as if they hadn't heard my first response.  they are the ones who are up a creek and have no staff, but because I won't drop everything and help them i'm a bad person.  it's getting to where i don't want to go to the gym because i don't want to deal with the guilt trips.

food:
 yogurt
lean pocket
apple
cheese
chili w bread
ice cream

i'd say about 1500....wall sits and leg circles...am going to the gym in the am, 7a, yoga/pilates class.

people suck.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hey. Just found your blog. Awesome! :) I know what you mean with work... UHhhh. I always felt as if I absorbed the slack ya know? Painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My work does the same thing, God forbid if you have a day off. I know that feeling when they turn it around and give you the guilt trip. Its not right, not your problem.

    ReplyDelete