Wednesday, September 14, 2011

wednesday

ugh....my arms are so sore after yesterdays lifting.  i couldn't hold myself up for the dips :(  i must have overdid it, by a lot.  did the plank, but that sucked too.

so i went to the doc's - my appointment was for noon, it got to be 1pm and i still hadn't been seen yet.  My doc was running so far behind that they actually came to me and asked me to reschedule!! i couldn't believe it....but at that time i was so frustrated about waiting and worried about missing work so i just said fuck it and agreed.  so i've postponed the weighin....which is good.  i may just refuse to be weighed anyway (which is what i've been doing in previous visits).  i thought i was brave enough to do it this time but the false start has me weirded out a bit.

food:

granola bar: 180
yogurt: 140
bean burrito: 350
raw almonds: 120
small ice cream cone: 130

920 total.

2 comments:

  1. Thats a long time to wait! Im sorry you have to reschedule, what a pain.

    What do they say when you refuse to be weighed? How come you dont want anyone to know your weight? Your really hard on yourself...Your amazing and dont even realize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job today on intake! Sore body is a good sign of a great workout :)

    ReplyDelete